|Monday||8.30am - 6.30pm (6.30pm -7.30pm- open for pre booked appointments only)|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 6.30pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 5pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday appointments||Check with reception|
Welcome to Watling Medical Centre - Stanmore
Flu Jabs are now available
Watling Medical Centre - Stanmore
42 London Road
Stanmore,Middx, HA7 4NU.
tel: 020 8906 1711
fax: 020 8905 4809
CQC - Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a Statement of Purpose.
A Statement of Purpose is a document which includes a standard required set of information about a service. The Statement describes:
- The Provider's aims and objectives in providing the service
- The kinds of service provided
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from
- Details from the provider including their legal status, and any manager, including the 'address for service' for all registered persons.
Our Statement of Purpose can be found in the document: /admin/resources/1463485242-wmc-statement-of-purpose.pdf
Watling Medical Centre was visited by CQC inspectors in July 2016. It was an interesting and a worthwhile experience and we are very pleased to say the that the Practice was rated Good overall. You can find the full report here
You have told us that you sometimes find it difficult to get through in the mornings or to get an appointment, so we have made changes to the way we answer calls. We take all calls at our Burnt Oak surgery and moved the calls away from the front desk to improve confidentiality.
The number you dial will remain the same for each branch of the Watling Medical Centre ( Burnt Oak and Stanmore). Some of the staff that you speak to may be new to you, but they are all regular staff members from The Watling Medical Centre.
Please help us to help you by stating clearly the branch of the surgery ( Burnt Oak or Stanmore) at which you are registered and confirm the location of your appointment ( Burnt Oak or Stanmore ) at the end of the call.
Please note: appointments are available online once you have registered for Patient Access, please see below.
We will do our best to ensure that the transition to handling telephone calls from one branch is as smooth as possible and ask for your patience.
Please see attached for patient guide to register for Patient Access:/admin/resources/1447692802-patient-access-patient-guide.rtf
You can now download an app to use Patient Access from your iPhone or Android. It can be obtained from this address. http://www.patient.co.uk/accessapp
If you register online You must bring your photo ID into the surgery & complete a consent form to continue booking & also cancel further appointments & order repeat prescriptions online.
- Alert for Recall of Evacal D3 1500mg/400iu
- Flu Vaccinations Winter 2016
- RECALL OF BLOOD GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS
- Sharing Your Medical Information
- Barnet Carers Centre
- Shared Lives Scheme
- CHANGE TO OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
- Chasing Referrals Contacts List
- EVENING AND WEEKEND APPOINTMENTS
- Alzheimer's Society - Dementia Support and Information Programme for Carers
- Named GP for all patients
- Age UK Barnet Free Drop In Sessions
- Passport Applications
- Community Gynaecology Procurement Project Patient Representative Information Pack
- Telephone Calls
- Breast Screening
- Barnet Council’s Winter Well Scheme
- CHARIOT DEMENTIA REGISTER
- Online discussion group for people with eating disorders
- Free stress reduction course for carers
- Travelling to the Middle East?
- Watling Medical Centre is now on Facebook
- NICE Email Scam
- Summary Care Record
- Barnet Art & Culture Cafe
- New Practice Boundary
- Finchley Memorial Dementia café